• SKU: NA-BR-2022-07-08 12.26.26-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Link bracelet
• Circa Date: 1951
• Condition: Shows plating wear on clasp. Clasp is a little “sticky” when closing. Beautiful patina.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate, glass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 7 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ at widest point
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier bracelet, Napier 1950s bracelet, Napier Silver-plate bracelet, Napier faux lapis flexible link bracelet, Napier antique-silver plate bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
You may also like…
This beautiful vintage c. 1951 Napier faux lapis silver-plate necklace was designed for the Spitz store of Arizona. The heavy silver-plate chain link terminates to a leaf pattern accented by faux lapis cabochons. Take a journey in the past and enjoy the fantasy with this Napier runway statement necklace.
This beautiful design is from a 1951 grouping created with a large oval faux lapis stone flanked by a textured frond-like stamping. The plating has the look of sterling silver without the expense. The design was created for Spitz stores of Arizona and has retained its desirability for over 70 years.