Napier Danish Grape Leaf Gold Tone BroochFebruary 26, 2023
Napier Baroque Repoussé Metalwork Cherub Cuff BraceletMarch 9, 2023
1970s Napier Bird’s Nest Hinge Bracelet
These is a fantastic brutalist open metal-work hinged cuff surmounted by six large high-domed topaz cabochons. The design was the work of Eugene Bertolli. The collection, known as “Bird’s Nest,” was featured in the 1973 line and is highly coveted by collectors as it was made in limited numbers. Design records show that 72 pieces were made. This is an exciting Napier statement bracelet! THIS PIECE WILL REQUIRE SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY.
• SKU: NA-BR-2023-03-09 08.41.41-50s-tnb-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark.
• Style: Hinged bracelet with safety clasp
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: In great to excellent condition.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, topaz-blue
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, hard resin.
• Measurement: Approx. 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ w.
• Type: Napier bird’s nest collection, Napier gold-tone bracelet, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier bracelet, Napier topaz-colored cabochon bracelet, Napier 1970s bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry, Eugene Bertolli design.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…