Napier 1950s Silver-plated Faceted Amber Bead EarringsJanuary 20, 2023
Napier Stylized Flower Wire BroochFebruary 1, 2023
Brutalist Napier Molten Metal Pendant Necklace
Fabulous vintage brutalist silver-plated Napier “Molten Metal” pendant necklace. The piece is one of a series of necklaces from the “Molten Metal” collection of the early 1970s. This texture was developed by Eugene Bertolli. It simulates molten metal with organically formed open areas in a tear-drop shape.
• SKU: NA-NE-2023-01-27 11.03-08-70s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Pendant
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Minor tarnish
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver
• Material: White metal, brass, silver-tone plate
• Measurement: Approx. 3″ x 2.30″ w. with an approx. 18″ t.l. chain.
• Type: Napier 1970s jewelry, Napier brutalist pendant, Napier molten metal pendant, Napier molten metal necklace, 1970s Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier statement necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.