• SKU: NA-BR-2022-07-09 09.54.27-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Charm bracelet
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches. Lovely patina
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver.
• Material: Brass, silver plate.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 8″ t.l. with pendant measures approx. 2 1/4″ dia.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier charm bracelet, Napier 1950s bracelet, Napier Silver-plate bracelet, Napier antique-silver plate bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
You may also like…
Fabulous Napier mother of pearl charm bracelet accented with “Chunks of Mother of Pearl,” golden filigree ovals and tourmaline beads. Spring ring clasp mechanism. This wonderfully stylist bracelet was designed by Eugene Bertolli. For more information go to page 389 of your Napier book.
This vintage Napier “Wedding Bells” charm bracelet is one a dozens of Napier charm bracelets manufactured through the company’s history. This design was first introduce in the mid-1960s. It’s a perfect piece to be either worn by a bride, a bridesmaid gift, or as a guest. It makes a wonderful jiggling noise. Great conversion piece. The bracelet has textured round links suspending a bell-shaped charm.#napierjewelry #jewelrystylist #vintagejewelry #vintagecostumejewelry #vintagenapier #vintagejewelryforsale