Napier 1970s Napier Manchu Dragon RingMay 25, 2023
Rare Napier Hibiscus Flower BroochJune 8, 2023
Huge Napier 1960s Statement Butterfly Brooch
This is a huge statement butterfly brooch designed by Eugene Bertolli in 1953. The butterfly features a foliate-like stamping creating four quadrants of the butterfly. Considered the rarest of the Napier butterfly brooches, this piece is featured on page 856 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-BC-2023-06-07 08.52.54-60s-tnb-a-1
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Brooch.
• Circa Date: 1963
• Condition: There are three tiny areas where the plating is worn. Minor signs of wear on back and antennae .
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 3 7/8″ x 4 5/8″ w.
• Type: Napier gold-tone brooch, Napier butterfly brooch, Napier statement brooch, Butterfly statement brooch, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier brooch,
Napier 1960s jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Priority Shipping $8.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.