Napier Cool White Rhinestone BroochOctober 8, 2022
Napier Port and Starboard PinOctober 8, 2022
Lovely Napier 1960s Mother-Daughter Bonnet Pin
In the 1960s Napier introduced the “Mother & Daughter” pins. These pins came in two sizes to represent mother and child. The pin being sold here is the larger size. The hand-carved detail on the hat with a stylized bow is quite lovely. This is a perfect gift for a mother on “Mother’s Day” or any special shared holiday. This pin, designed by Eugene Bertolli was registered in 1965 as a “Sun Bonnet” pin item # 4859. The pin is featured on page 418 of “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.”
• SKU: NA-BC-2022-09-04 17.32.32-60s-tnb-a-1
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark.
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Tiny amount of wear on pin stem.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 2″ x 1 5/16″ w.
• Type: Napier gold-tone brooch, Napier Mother-Daughter brooch, Bonnet pin, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier brooch,
Napier 1960s brooch, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.