Napier 1950s Faux Lapis Silver Plate EarringsJanuary 12, 2023
Napier 1950s Silver-plated Faceted Amber Bead EarringsJanuary 20, 2023
NAPIER 1950s Faux Jade Earrings
These are beautiful c. 1950s Napier faux jade dangle earrings. They feature an oval faux jade cabochon on the surmount suspending three mottled glass beads hanging from a chain. Often this stone is mistakenly called “Peking Glass.” That is NOT the correct term. The earrings have a machinist look to them contracted with the softness of the glass cabochon.
• SKU: NA-ER-2022-12-23 13.21.29-50s-tnb-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Clip back.
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Very minor surface scratches.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, green
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/rhinestone.
• Measurement: Approx. 1 7/8 t.l. x 1 1/16″ w.
• Type: Napier gold-tone earrings, Napier gold-tone faux jade earrings, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier statement earrings, Napier dangle earrings, Napier 1950s earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.