Vintage Napier Gold Tone “Cumquat” NecklaceApril 4, 2023
Napier Open Metal Work CuffApril 4, 2023
Napier 1950s Frosted Leaves Bypass Bracelet
Original thought to be part of the collection in 1953, this Napier Frosted Leaves bypass bracelet made a splash in 1958. This bracelet features frosted leave stampings accented by brilliant light-sapphire blue marquis-shaped rhinestones, polished spheres and luscious faux pearls. This piece can be found on page 260 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-BR-2023-04-04 09.06.48-50s-tnb-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER on the side of a marquis-stone cup.
• Style: Bypass bracelet
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, topaz-blue, cream
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/rhinestone, faux pearl.
• Measurement: Approx. inner dia. 2 11/16″
• Type: Napier gold-tone bracelet, Napier gold-tone rhinestone bracelet, Napier frosted leaves bracelet, Napier bypass bracelet, Napier 1950s bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Priority Shipping $8.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.