- SKU: NA-BR-2022-09-25 12.56.35-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Bracelet
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: This piece has plating loss on a oval ring on second plaque from the box of the clasp as well as a couple of areas on the underside. The
rhinestones also show foil loss, but are still very bright. You will receive the actual bracelet photographed. Some areas have tarnish which give the bracelet its “antiqued” feel. Bracelet is being sold as is at clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate, /crystal
• Size or Measurement: 7 3/4″ wearable length. 1 3/4″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier, Napier jewelry, Napier silver plate, open metal work, Napier bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry
You may also like…
Fabulous 1950s old-world detail Napier earrings adorned with ribbons and floral accents encircling large collet-set topaz faceted rhinestones. The rich metal detail combined with the earthy tones of the rhinestones make a wonderful statement. Clip back mechanism.
This necklace is quite hard-to-find. The vintage Napier blue topaz silver-plated necklace features hand-formed links of folded die-stamped plaques “inset” with tubular beads flanked by brass balls. The blue topaz rhinestone is quite brilliant. It looks as glorious today as the day it was made.