Napier 1970s “Pipes of Pan” Necklace Gold ToneSeptember 25, 2022
Napier Brown Moonglow Cuff with EarringsSeptember 25, 2022
Napier 1950s Silver Plated Blue Topaz Link Bracelet
Napier 1950s Silver-plated Link Blue-Topaz Colored Rhinestones Bracelet. Currently on sale, we are delighted to have this gorgeous vintage Napier bracelet in our collection as it doesn’t come up that often. Made in limited quantities, this bracelet is an absolute treat! The bracelet features six open metal work plaques surmounted by emerald cut blue topaz rhinestones. V-spring and tongue clasp. Please read condition details.
- SKU: NA-BR-2022-09-25 12.56.35-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Bracelet
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: This piece has plating loss on a oval ring on second plaque from the box of the clasp as well as a couple of areas on the underside. The
rhinestones also show foil loss, but are still very bright. You will receive the actual bracelet photographed. Some areas have tarnish which give the bracelet its “antiqued” feel. Bracelet is being sold as is at clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate, /crystal
• Size or Measurement: 7 3/4″ wearable length. 1 3/4″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier, Napier jewelry, Napier silver plate, open metal work, Napier bracelet, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry