Fabulous Vintage Napier Danish Leaf EarringsFebruary 3, 2023
Napier 1950s Filigree Flexible Link BraceletFebruary 3, 2023
Napier 1950s Thermoplastic Leaf Necklace
Fabulous Napier brown moonglow necklace. The piece was from a collection dating to 1955 and is perfect for the lover of vintage pearlized thermoplastics! “Napier has taken the important coffee tones of brown for the inspiration to fashion the newest of necklaces … .” The Charleston Daily. In another ad, the caption read, “Exotic and alluring for the lady of fashion. Designed by Napier, the leaf patterns contrast smoother and textured surfaces. The tiger-eye gems reflect mysteriously rich color and exciting drama … In fine gold plate.”
The wonderful c. 1955 necklace is designed with hand-manipulated and die-stamped gold-plated brass and a thermoplastic cabochons. For more information about the matching pieces to this set, go to page 272 of “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry” by Melinda L. Lewis
• SKU: NA-NE-2023-02-03 12.04.58-50s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Collar necklace with j-hook closure
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches and signs of wear. Cabochon metal caps on each side of necklace show minor wear. The chain with ball is tarnished. Please examine photos.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold tone, coffee brown.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, pearlized thermoplastic, Lucite
• Measurement: Approx. 15 2/4″ wearable length. Center plaque measures 2 3/4″ at widest point.
• Type: Napier coffee moonglow necklace, Napier gold-tone necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier moonglow necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.