Vintage Napier 1970s Faux Lapis Button Earrings The Egyptian CollectionJanuary 6, 2023
Napier 1970s Molten Metal Gold Tone EarringsJanuary 6, 2023
NAPIER 1950s Topaz Colored Rhinestone Faux Cut Steel Clip Earrings
These are extraordinary c. 1950s Napier prong-set topaz-colored rhinestone earrings featuring metal work in the style of cut-steel. The main earring design is formed by over-lapping the metal into a tear-drop shape. The top of the earring is accented by a stippled circular stud. These have the look of being sterling with a nice patina. Not overly dressy, they are perfect for a tee-shirt and jean outfit.
• SKU: NA-ER-2022-12-23 13.20.00-50s-tnb-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Clip back.
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches, nice patina.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, topaz-brown
• Material: Brass, silver-tone plate, glass/rhinestone.
• Measurement: Approx. 1.17″ x .91″ w.
• Type: Napier silver-tone earrings, Napier silver-tone rhinestone earrings, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier faux cut-steel earrings, Napier topaz rhinestone earrings, Napier 1950s earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.