• SKU:NA-ER-2020-05-13 10.25.41-60-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER plus copyright
• Style: Pendant earrings adjustable screw back
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Great
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: White and Gold
• Material: brass, gold plate, hard white resin
• Size or Measurement: 1 3/4″ t.l. x 19/32″ wide.
• Type: napier statement earrings, Napier 1960s earrings, napier resin earrings, Groovey Earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, Napier statement earrings, Napier runway earrings, vintage costume jewelry
You may also like…
Vintage 1950s Napier Topaz-Colored Bead Swag Necklace:
Description: This Vintage 1950s Napier Topaz Beaded Swags Necklace is absolutely delightful. Gorgeous triple-sectional necklace is accented with faceted resin and silver spacer beads. Each swag of hand-manipulated metal is joined by silver caps suspending additional beads. For more information go to page 237 of The Napier Co. book.
These Napier huge filigree rhinestone earrings are designed with an open metalwork in a floral or heart motif and a central (chaton) round crystal foiled back faceted stone. The earrings measure 1 5/8″ diameter. These earrings will make a statement for any evening out on the town! For more information on this style and other Napier filigree pieces, go to page 243 of your Napier book.