Napier 1970s Modernist Statement NecklaceFebruary 17, 2023
The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry (Shipped Individually)February 18, 2023
Napier 1970s Gryphon Motif Bracelet
The fabulous design by Eugene Bertolli was part of Napier’s 1972 collection. The bracelet has six die-stamped silver-plated plaques surmounted by gryphon stampings. The design alternates between two different sized plaques. Interesting three dimensional piece. (The style number is B3186 copyrighted information)
• SKU: NA-BR-2023-02-17 15.55.03-70s-tnb-a-5
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style:V-spring and box clasp.
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches, nice patina.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver
• Material: Brass, silver-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 2″ w x 7 1/2″ t.l.
• Type: Napier silver-tone bracelet, Napier silver-tone gryphon bracelet, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier bracelet, Napier 1970s jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.