NAPIER 1950s Topaz Colored Rhinestone Faux Cut Steel Clip EarringsJanuary 6, 2023
Napier 1950s Faux Lapis Silver Plate EarringsJanuary 12, 2023
Napier 1970s Molten Metal Gold Tone Earrings
These are fabulous vintage 1972 “Molten Metal” earrings designed by Francis Fujio for The Napier Co. The plaques have raised square-edged “veins” that yield a three dimensional design and create a look molten gold. The matching necklace is available for purchase. The design can be seen on page 462 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-ER-2022-12-23 12.37.35-70s-tnb-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Clip back.
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches. SPECIAL NOTE: The finish on each earring is slightly different. One appears slightly more “shiny” than the other. Being sold as is.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: White metal, Brass, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 1 1/2″ t.l x 13/16″ w.
• Type: Napier gold-tone earrings, Napier gold-tone modernist earrings, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier 1970s brutalist earrings, Napier 1970s earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.