Napier 1972 Tear-drop Brutalist Style Pendant NecklaceDecember 30, 2022
Vintage Napier 1970s Faux Lapis Button Earrings The Egyptian CollectionJanuary 6, 2023
Napier 1970s Molten Metal Necklace by Francis Fujio
This is a fabulous “molten metal” Napier necklace designed by Francis Fujio. It features seven segments of gilt plaques in a brutalist style. The plaques have raised square-edged “veins” that yield a three dimensional design and create a look molten gold. The necklace has substantial weight to it and is sure to be a conversation piece. The design can be seen on page 462 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-12-23 12.29.38-70s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Plastron necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches. One tiny spot (a small dot) on plaque next to chain.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Center plaque measures 2 5/8″ x 3 1/2″ with necklace measuring approx 16″ t.l.
• Type: Napier gold-tone necklace, Napier molten metal necklace, Napier Francis Fujio necklace, Francis Fujio design. Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings,
Napier 1970s necklace, Napier brutalist necklace, Napier modernist style, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.