Dramatic Napier 1970s Open Metal Work PendantJune 22, 2023
Gorgeous 1970s Napier Flower BroochJune 23, 2023
Napier 1970s Pendant Prototype
Discover a one-of-a-kind chance to acquire a precious necklace prototype from the esteemed Napier archive. This remarkable piece dates back to the 1970s, boasting an elegant egg-shaped pendant gracefully hanging from a 29-inch snake-chain. The pendant showcases a captivating blend of polished biomorphic patterns on the top, harmonizing flawlessly with the matte textured surface on the bottom. Notably, historical records indicate that a mere two hundred units of this exquisite design were ever crafted. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to own a truly unique and limited-edition masterpiece from Napier’s coveted collection.
• SKU: NA-NE-2023-06-13 08.42.07-70s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright and register mark on chain and Napier with copyright mark on pendant.
• Style: Pendant
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: THIS PIECE IS A PROTOTYPE AND DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE FULLY PLATED.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Pendant measures approx. 2 5/8″ t.l. x 1 1/4 w. with approximately 29″ snake chain.
• Type: Napier gold-tone pendant, Napier gold-tone necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier pendant, Napier 1970s pendant, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry, Napier prototype.
Priority Shipping $8.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.