Napier Great Otter Endangered Species Necklace Pendant Book Referenced Piece! RESERVEDDecember 17, 2022
Napier 1972 Tear-drop Brutalist Style Pendant NecklaceDecember 30, 2022
Napier 1972 Sprindrift Necklace by Eugene Bertolli
This is a fabulous 1972 Napier “Spindrift” necklace by Eugene Bertolli. It has been wrongly attributed to another Napier designer by sellers. This amazing necklace is the work of Mr. Bertolli and re-verfied by his family. The design features a modern textured bow motif in an organic openwork design with applied polished beads. Bilateral 4″ double chains suspend the necklace terminating with seven strands of chain.
Please note that attributing a design simply on similar styles is not accurate when studying Napier jewelry. Multiple designers would work on a collection. You must have direct verification or a design patent to credit correct designer. This piece is featured on page 470 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-12-23 12.36.36-70s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Breast plate
• Circa Date: 1972
• Condition: Minor wear at connection/center of necklace
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 4″ double chains with breast plate measuring 4 7/8″ x 6 1/2″ with 5″ drop.
• Type: Napier gold-tone necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Eugene Bertolli design, Napier Spindrift, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace,
Napier 1970s jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.