Napier 1972 Sprindrift Necklace by Eugene BertolliDecember 30, 2022
Napier 1970s Molten Metal Necklace by Francis FujioDecember 30, 2022
Napier 1972 Tear-drop Brutalist Style Pendant Necklace
This is a lovely brutalist-style Napier tear-drop pendant necklace. The large pendant with open metal work and polished applied balls is suspended
from a snail chain. The snail chain measures 24″ t.l. The design first appeared in 1972 and was available in both gold and silver-tone plate. The style number was N2405.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-12-23 12.17.29-70s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER on rectangular plaque
• Style: Pendant necklace with spring ring closure.
• Circa Date: 1972
• Condition: Minor surface wear. Some additional wear on oval jump ring suspending pendant. Price reduced accordingly.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold.
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate.
• Measurement: Approx. 3.35″ t.l. x 2.49″
• Type:Napier gold-tone necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier Organic style, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace,
Napier 1970s jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.