Napier Port and Starboard PinOctober 8, 2022
Napier 1980s Faux Pearl NecklaceOctober 11, 2022
Napier 1974 Green Enamel Hoop Earrings
The earring hoop was a design that remained in the line for many years. This particular style was first available color enamels 1974. The earring had previously been available in gold-tone, silver-tone and white enamel. The adjustable screwback finding makes these comfortable to wear. These earrings come from the original Napier archive, and have not been worn. The advertisement for these earrings can been seen on page 483 of “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.” Click here to watch product video.
Out of stock
• SKU: NA-ER-2022-10-08 10.52.31-74-tnb-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Adjustable screwback
• Circa Date: 1974 color enamels were introduced for this style earring.
• Condition: From the Napier archive. There is a tiny spot on one earring. Please see pictures.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, green
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, enamel.
• Measurement: Approx. 1 1/8″ to exterior of loop.
• Type: Napier green enamel earrings, Napier hoop earrings, 1970s Napier earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.