Napier 1974 Green Enamel Hoop EarringsOctober 8, 2022
Napier Repoussé Silver-Plated BraceletOctober 14, 2022
Napier 1980s Faux Pearl Necklace
In the 1980s, pearl jewelry represented the majority of jewelry in the Napier line. The company was known for its sophisticated designs and high-quality faux pearls. This necklace was designed by Napier in the mid-1980s. It features segments of faux pearls capped with highly-polished end-caps flanked by larger faux pearls creating six sections. The necklace terminates to a fold-over clasp. This necklace was part of the Napier archive and was not worn. To view a video of this necklace, please click here.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-10-02 09.48.57-80s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark.
• Style: Fold over clasp
• Circa Date: 1980s
• Condition: Minimal surface scratches. Like new
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, cream
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, faux pearls.
• Measurement: Approx. 18″ wearable length.
• Type: Napier faux pearl necklace, Napier 1980s necklace, Napier 1980s jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.