Napier Asian Man with Baskets PinOctober 7, 2022
Napier Figural Fish Pendant NecklaceOctober 8, 2022
Napier Asian-Inspired Figural Pendant Ming
The early 1970s marked a significant period of Asian-inspired jewelry designs for The Napier Co. The jewelry was a response to President Nixon’s trip to China. Americans were fascinated with the culture, and The Napier Co. presented several Asian-style pieces. This pendant, known as “Ming,” was designed by Eugene Bertolli in 1972. The pendant is featured on page 465 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-10-07 14.20.16-50s-tnb-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Pendant
• Circa Date: 1972
• Condition: Minor surface scratches, some wear at jump ring, nice patina. We will include a chain at no charge.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, resin.
• Measurement: Approx. 2 3/4 t.l. x 1 5/8″ w.
• Type: Napier figural pendant, Napier Asian-inspired pendant, Napier Ming pendant, Napier necklace, Napier 1970s jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.