Napier Rhinestone Topaz-Colored Golden Coils Chandelier EarringsMarch 13, 2022
Huge Napier Feather BroochMay 9, 2022
Napier Bird’s Nest Earrings
These fantastic brutalist open metal-work earrings surmounted by a large high-domed topaz cabochon were designed by Eugene Bertolli. The collection was known as “Bird’s Nest.” It was featured in the 1973 collection and is highly coveted by collectors as it was made in limited numbers.
• SKU: NA-ER-2022-05-02 10.30.19-70-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Adjustable screw-back earrings
• Circa Date: 1973
• Condition: Underside shows evidence of plating loss in several places. Not visible when wearing. This is probably very common due to the design. These earrings have been reduced clearance. Sold as is. But terrific for the look!
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, topaz
• Material: White metal, Brass, Lucite, gold-tone plate
• Size or Measurement: 1 1/4″ x 1″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier 1970s earrings, Napier gold-plated earrings, Napier Bird’s Nest earrings, Eugene Bertoli, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.