• SKU: NA-ER-2022-05-02 10.30.19-70-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Adjustable screw-back earrings
• Circa Date: 1973
• Condition: Underside shows evidence of plating loss in several places. Not visible when wearing. This is probably very common due to the design. These earrings have been reduced clearance. Sold as is. But terrific for the look!
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, topaz
• Material: White metal, Brass, Lucite, gold-tone plate
• Size or Measurement: 1 1/4″ x 1″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier 1970s earrings, Napier gold-plated earrings, Napier Bird’s Nest earrings, Eugene Bertoli, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.