Regal Napier 1950s Moonglow Charm BraceletNovember 13, 2022
Napier 1950s Floral Faux Pearl and Crystal Drop EarringsNovember 13, 2022
1970 Sea Fern Coral Motif Necklace
This beautiful necklace was introduced in 1971. Known as the “Sea Fern” motif in gold plate, this Napier design was by Eugene Bertolli. The necklace can be seen on page 454 of “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.”
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-01-17 17.42.13-70-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: In great condition, but does so some metal wear on pendant drop.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, antiqued gold
• Material: White metal, gold plate
• Size or Measurement: Pendant measures 3″ x 2 1/2″ with 9″ bilateral chains.
• Type: Napier Book piece, Napier 1970s necklace, Eugene Bertoli design, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier gold-plate Necklace, Napier antique-gold plate necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.