Napier Cumquat Coffee-tone Moonglow EarringsSeptember 7, 2021
Napier Cumquat Coffee-tone Moonglow BraceletSeptember 8, 2021
Napier Cumquat Coffee-tone Moonglow Necklace
From one of the most popular styles designed by Napier and collected by jewelry aficionados around the world is this delicious “coffee” moonglow Napier “cumquat” necklace. This piece came in a number of colors and was one of the best sellers for Napier in the mid-1950s. The necklace features three moonglow drops suspended by a six-sided end caps and curling metal stems. The placement of the drops creats a wonderful waterfall effect for the stylized cumquats. This magnificent collection was the brain-child of Eugene Bertolli.
• SKU: NA-NE-2021-09-07 09.03.03-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER on j-hook clasp
• Style: Pendant necklace
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: The chain shows variations in tone due to metal wear. Please look at pictures closely. Piece has been reduce to clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, coffee/brown
• Material: Brass, gold plate, plastic/moonglow
• Size or Measurement: Chain measures 18 1/2″ t.l. with total cumquat drop measuring 3 1/2″ t.l. Each drop measures approx. 1 3/4″ from top of surmount x 3/4 w. (includes part of the metal tendril)
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier gold-plate earrings, Napier Cumquat Series, Napier coffee necklace, Napier gold-tone necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.