• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1950s, 1955
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: 3 1/8″ x 5″ tl
• Type: 1950s, Brooch, Danish Leaf Brooch, Eugene Bertolli, Napier Silver-plate brooch, Pin, Silver-plated, Silverplate, Silverplated, Vintage Napier Brooch Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Napier Danish Grape Leaf Brooch
This is the famous Napier Danish grape leaf brooch. The particular item was one of Napier’s most popular and best selling pieces. The brooch introduced around 1959 is made from die-stamped and silver-plated brass. Called the “Danish Grape Leaf,” this brooch measures 3 1/8″ x 5″ w.