Napier 1950s Gold Tone Doris Day NecklaceApril 29, 2023
Napier 2-Tone 1970s High Domed EarringsMay 2, 2023
Napier Danish Grape Leaf Brooch Book Piece!
This is the famous Napier Danish grape leaf brooch. The particular item was one of Napier’s most popular and best selling pieces. The brooch introduced around 1959 is made from die-stamped and silver-plated brass. Called the “Danish Grape Leaf,” this brooch measures 3 1/8″ x 5″ w. This piece is perfect for a hostess gift or wearing to a wine-tasting. Spending the day in Napa, this piece would look fabulous on a shawl. This piece can be seen on page 298 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry. Napier book piece!
Out of stock
• SKU: NA-BC-2023-08-21 18.08.33-50s-TNB-a-1
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1950s, 1959
• Condition: This piece does have some tarnish in the interior of the piece and a slightly bent pin stem. The Napier silver-plated pieces may tarnish. The amount of tarnish visible may differ upon receipt.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: 3 1/8″ x 5″ tl
• Type: 1950s, Brooch, Danish Leaf Brooch, Eugene Bertolli, Napier Silver-plate brooch, Pin, Silver-plated, Silverplate, Silverplated, Vintage Napier Brooch Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Priority Shipping $8.00