Napier Asian-Inspired Figural Pendant MingOctober 7, 2022
Napier Cool White Rhinestone BroochOctober 8, 2022
Napier Figural Fish Pendant Necklace
This dancing fish pendant necklace by Napier is singing in the rain. The figural fish is holding an umbrella suspending a stylized rain drop
adorned with a clear rhinestone and two sapphire-colored rhinestones for eyes. In 1965, Eugene Bertolli designed a stylized “Dancing dolphin pin.” I do not know if this is that design made into a pendant. It looks more like “Charlie The Tuna.” Take a journey in the past and enjoy the fantasy with this Napier runway statement necklace.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-09-04 17.55.48-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace/pendant
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Excellent. Dark areas are just shadows and artifacts.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, sapphire-colored eyes
• Material: White metal, brass, gold plate, glass rhinestones
• Size or Measurement: The pendant measures 2 1/4″ t.l. x 1 5/8″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier fish pendant necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1960s necklace, Napier gold-plated Necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.