1950s Napier Silver-Plate Link BraceletAugust 7, 2021
Napier 1990s Gold-plated Necklace ChainSeptember 2, 2021
Napier “Fontana” Sister Rhinestone Pendant Earring Set
A rare example of Napier jewelry designed in cooperation with the Fontana Sister of Rome. In the 1950s, Napier worked with the Italian couture fashion house to feature some amazing designs. This pendant necklace made of pear-shaped rhinestones in a floral circ motif is suspended from a bezel set chain. Designed with jewel-tone Swarovski crystals
• SKU: NA-NE-2021-08-09 13.11-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Napier
• Mark: None Napier
• Style: Pendant necklace and earring set : Pendant necklace has a hook and chain closure.
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Some minor surface/plating wear on underside of pendant.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold tone, Gold-tone, Goldtone, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Amethyst jewel tones.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 24″ t.l. with a 2 1/2″ dia pendant from top of bale. Earrings measure approx. 1 3/8″ dia.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier gold-plate necklace, Napier gold-plated jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Fontana Sisters, Book piece.