Napier 1970s Red, White & Blue Resin Drop EarringsMay 21, 2021
Vintage 1950s Napier Filigree Pendant Earrings with Faceted Crystals ~ RESERVEDMay 21, 2021
Napier Francis Fujio 1973 Earrings with Textured Surface and Triangular Cabochon
An early 1970s favorite, these earrings rarely come available on today’s market. The Napier earrings were designed by Francis Fujio in 1973. Triangular textured plaque surmounted by a triangular black hard resin cabochon.
SKU: NA-ER-2020-05-27 13.13.22-70-tjs-a-2 Categories: Earrings, Flat Rate Priority Small Box Tags: 1970s earrings Adjustable Screwback Francis Fujio Napier 1970s
• SKU: NA-ER-2020-05-27 13.13.22-70-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: adjustable screwback
• Circa Date: 1973
• Condition: Great. Some minor surface scratching on hard resin cabochon
• Color: Black and Gold
• Material: white metal, gold plate, hard resin
• Size or Measurement: 1 1/4″ l. x 1 3/16″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier earrings, Napier earrings, Francis Fujio, clip earrings, adj. screwback, textured surface. Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry