Huge 1970s Napier Textured Pendant NecklaceAugust 23, 2023
Vintage Napier Rooster Pendant NecklaceAugust 23, 2023
Napier Great Otter Endangered Species Necklace Pendant Book Referenced Piece!
This is one of the most coveted pieces from the Napier line during the 1970s. The pendant is from the “Endangered Species” collection that was designed by Eugene Bertolli. Eugene was an award winning sculptor and his talents are certainly evident in the wonderful carvings of this group. The pendant measures 2 3/8″ x 3 7/16″ suspended by 10″ bilateral chains. The collection is featured in the book, “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry” on page 468.
• SKU: NA-NE-2020-05-29 11.10.21-70-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Pendant necklace
• Circa Date: 1972
• Condition: Excellent. Minor tarnish/wear on some links.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold tone and silver tone
• Material: white metal, crystal, glass, silver and gold plate
• Size or Measurement: 2 3/8″ x 3 7/16″ suspended by 10″ bilateral chains.
• Type: Vintage Napier necklace, Napier Endangered species pendant, rare Napier necklace, rare Napier jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage