Napier 2-Tone 1970s High Domed EarringsMay 2, 2023
Napier King Tutankhamun’s Golden Burial MaskMay 14, 2023
Napier King Tutankhamun Pendant Necklace
Fabulously hand-carved vintage Napier King Tutankhamun pendant necklace. Like the early jewelry pieces from Egypt, this Egyptian revival piece was skillfully designed by Francis Fujio in the early 1970s, this extraordinary pendant has been a favorite among die-hard collectors. Made in limited quantities, this piece is sure to complement the jewelry collections with a focus on on Egyptian motifs. This is the smaller of the two sizes that were available for this design. In the smaller size, the imperial goatee on King Tutankhamun’s golden burial mask is longer than the headdress. The larger pendant has a shorter beard.
- Designer or Maker: NAPIER
- Mark: NAPIER with copyright
- Style: Necklace
- Circa Date: 1970s
- Condition: Great to Excellent
- Age Group: Adult
- Color: Gold tone, Goldplated
- Material: Brass, White Metal, Gold-tone plate.
- Size or Measurement: Pendant measurement 2 1/4″ x 1 7/8″ w. Chain measures approximately 22″ tl.
- Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier Gold-plate Necklace, Napier Egyptian revival necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.