Vintage Napier 1970s Button Earrings The Egyptian CollectionMay 18, 2014
Napier Open Metalwork Heraldic NecklaceJune 27, 2014
Napier King Tutankhamun Pendant Necklace
Fabulously hand-carved vintage Napier King Tutankhamun pendant necklace. Like the early jewelry pieces from Egypt, this Egyptian revival piece was skillfully designed by Francis Fujio in the early 1970s, this extraordinary pendant has been a favorite among die-hard collectors. Made in limited quantities, this piece is sure to complement the jewelry collections with a focus on on Egyptian motifs.
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Great to Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold tone, Goldplated
• Material: Brass, White Metal, Gold-tone plate.
• Size or Measurement: Pendant measurement 2 1/4″ x 1 7/8″ w. Chain measures approximately 22″ tl.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier Gold-plate Necklace, Napier Egyptian revival necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.