Vintage Napier 1970s Modernistic Open Metal Work Pendant NecklaceSeptember 22, 2022
Napier 1970s “Pipes of Pan” Necklace Silver ToneSeptember 25, 2022
Napier Kit Fox Endangered Species Necklace Pendant
This is one of the most coveted pieces from the Napier line during the 1970s. The kit fox pendant is from the “Endangered Species” collection that was designed by Eugene Bertolli. Eugene was an award winning sculptor and his talents are certainly evident in the wonderful carvings of this group. The pendant measures 2 3/8″ x 3 7/16″ suspended by 10″ bilateral chains. The collection is featured in the book, “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry” on page 468 featuring the mountain lion. Take a journey in the past and enjoy the fantasy with this Napier runway statement pendant.
Out of stock
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-09-25 10.02.10-70-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace/pendant
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Excellent, minor signs of wear on chain and slight evidence of wear on nose.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver, gold.
• Material: White metal, brass, silver plate, gold plate.
• Size or Measurement: The pendant measures 2 3/8″ x 3 7/16″ suspended by 10″ bilateral chains.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier Silver-plate Necklace, Napier antique-silver plate necklace,
Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.