Napier Kit Fox Endangered Species Necklace PendantSeptember 25, 2022
Napier 1970s “Pipes of Pan” Necklace Gold ToneSeptember 25, 2022
Napier 1970s “Pipes of Pan” Necklace Silver Tone
This popular design is part of the “Pipes of Pan” collection designed by Francis Fujio in 1973. Our piece is featured with a three-tiered construction central plaque comprised of three graduated stepped rows of “carved” curved pipes with polished end surfaces.
Out of stock
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-09-25 12.01.17-70s-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: This piece does show surface scratches and has significant metal wear on 1/3 of the chain that wraps around neck. Sold as is, reduced to clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silvertone, silver-plated
• Material: White metal, brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: Measures 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ with 18″ chain.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier silver-plated Necklace, Napier Pipes of Pan, Pendant necklace