Lovely Napier 1960s Mother-Daughter Bonnet PinOctober 8, 2022
Napier 1974 Green Enamel Hoop EarringsOctober 8, 2022
Napier Port and Starboard Pin
This is an incredibly rare piece by Napier. The pin is believed to be the design of Warren Dontigney. In 1957, the earrings were registered as a design by Warren Dontigney. Although the designers often worked collaboratively, specific copyrighted designs within a collection were considered that of the registered designer’s name. After the earrings were introduce, they were shortly discontinued because stores returned them as “mismatched.” It is not clear how long the pin remained in the collection. It is rarely available on the secondary market.
• SKU: NA-BC-2022-09-04 17.37.15-50-60s-tnb-a-1
• Brand or Creator: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Brooch.
• Circa Date: 1950s-1960s originally issued in 1957.
• Condition: Minor surface scratches, in beautiful condition.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, red, green.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, resin.
• Measurement: Approx. 1 1/4 t.l. x 15/16″ w.
• Type: Napier Port and Starboard pin, Gold-tone brooch, Rare Napier brooch, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier brooch, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Napier Fern Pin$29.00
There are no reviews yet.