1960s Napier Jeweled Bonnet PinJune 23, 2023
Napier Triple-Color Multi Chain NecklaceJune 24, 2023
Napier Troubadour Brooch
Transport yourself back to the 1960s when The Napier Co. unveiled the captivating “Around The World” series, originally comprising three magnificent figural pins. Over time, the collection expanded to encompass a total of six exquisite pieces. Among them, we proudly present the Napier troubadour pin, a true embodiment of charm and elegance. Adorned with dazzling rhinestone accents, this pin showcases a beautifully stylized lute and a fashion-forward hat, culminating in a design that is simply adorable. It’s the perfect accessory for those who appreciate the symphony or engage in similar refined activities. Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Napier and indulge in the timeless allure of this remarkable troubadour pin.
• SKU: NA-BC-2023-06-23 12.03.00-60s-tnb-a-1
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: No darkened clear stones, all present. Some possible darkening of amethyst-colored stones. (Hard to tell.)
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, purple, cream.
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate, glass/rhinestone, faux pearl.
• Measurement: Approx. 2 3/16″ t.l. x 1 5/16″ w.
• Type: “Napier Around The World” series brooch, Napier Troubadour brooch, Napier figural pin.
Priority Shipping $8.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.