1950s Napier Pink Lariat Necklace Bracelet and Earring SetJuly 13, 2022
Early 1950s Napier Silver-plate Faux Jade NecklaceAugust 6, 2022
Napier Wheat Chain with Coral Melon-Shaped Bead
This is an extraordinary 1950s Napier design by Eugene Bertolli. The necklace features two wheat chain strands terminating to tapering floret-like caps suspending a ceramic/glass melon bead. The chains are joined 6 1/2″ down by a filigree plaque surmounted by wired beads. This is one of the most coveted designs of the 1950s
and we are thrilled to bring it to you. This piece (and description) can be found on page 311 of The Napier Co. book. Take a journey in the past and enjoy the fantasy with this Napier runway statement necklace.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-07-13 17.35.18-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Excellent. Minor surface scratches. Beautiful patina.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver
• Material: Brass, silver plate, glass/ceramic
• Size or Measurement: 18″ t.l. with a 5″ drop.
• Type: Napier coral bead necklace, Napier melon bead necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier Silver-plate Necklace, Napier antique-silver plate necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.