• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Y-shaped necklace
• Circa Date: 1952
• Condition: Minor surface wear
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, gold-plated
• Material: Brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: 18 1/2″ x 2 7/8″ drop
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier gold-plated Necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Napier Y-Shaped Gold-plated Necklace
“The gleam of glamour in a swirling leaf pendant necklace … Preciously wrought and gold plated. Distinctive and right for every hour of the day for yourself or as a treasured gift.” This is a fabulous Napier Y-shaped gold-plated necklace from the 1950s. The Napier necklace, has a gorgeous brass and gold-plated hand-manipulated Y-style design that demonstrates the wonderful talent of the skilled Napier craftsmen. Each link is carefully hand-manipulated and folded back onto itself yielding a wonderful three-dimensional effect. Light around the neck, this piece looks lovely with both a blouse or turtleneck.