Vintage Napier “Wedding Bells” Charm BraceletJuly 13, 2021
1950s Napier Fontana “Florentine Leaf” NecklaceAugust 4, 2021
Vintage 1960s Napier Turquoise Color Leaf Brooch
This is a wonderful vintage Napier brooch. The Napier stylized leaf brooch has a carved cast base with a hi-gloss enamel center. The carving detail is exquisite. These brooches came in a number of colors including teal, orange, brick, turquoise, white and “green-stroked.” This was a design of Eugene Bertolli of The Napier Co., Meriden, CT. This design is featured in the book, “The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.”
Out of stock
• SKU: NA-BC-2021-05-30 10.49.40-60-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: This piece has a crack/crazing in the enamel and has had price reduced to reflect condition.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold tone, Turquoise
• Material: White metal, brass, enamel, gold-tone plate
• Size or Measurement: Brooch measures 3″ x 1 5/8″.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, vintage brooch, the napier book, book piece, Eugene Bertolli, vintage Napier brooch, vintage enamel brooch.