Fabulous Napier Mother of Pearl Charm BraceletFebruary 15, 2014
Vintage Napier Silver-plated Pendant and Chain Necklace Amethyst RhinestonesMay 14, 2014
Vintage Marilyn Monroe Napier Earrings
For your consideration are these amazing crystal floral basket-motif earrings designed specifically for Marilyn Monroe by ,The Napier Co. in 1954. The dramatic and highly detailed design showcases the elegant Napier style of the 1950s. The earring design garnered fame when the earrings were worn by Marilyn Monroe for a promotional photo shoot for the movie, “How to Marry a Millionaire.” Marilyn Monroe was featured in several movie magazines including Movieland’s 1954 Annual, Movieland’s November issue and an issue of Movie magazine . For more information go to page 838 of The Napier Co. book.
Out of stock
• Designer or Manufacturer: NAPIER
• Condition: Excellent. Minor surface wear and tarnish. Normal for age.
• Date: 1950s
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Goldtone, Goldplated, Gold-plated, crystal
• Material: brass, faceted crystal beads, gold plate
• Style: pendant, drop earrings, chandelier, clip-back, clip back earrings
• Size: Cuff measures 3 5/8″ x 1 1/8″ w.
• ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR POSTAL DELIVERY