Napier 1970s Molten Metal Necklace by Francis FujioDecember 30, 2022
NAPIER 1950s Topaz Colored Rhinestone Faux Cut Steel Clip EarringsJanuary 6, 2023
Vintage Napier 1970s Faux Lapis Button Earrings The Egyptian Collection
Vintage Napier 1970s faux-lapis cabochon button earrings from “The Egyptian Collection.” These are fabulous Napier faux-lapis chon button earrings from the 1971 “Egyptian Collection”. Noted for the detailed surface texture and massive designs, this collection has been popular among collectors. The detail texture on the Napier pieces from the “Egyptian Collection,” developed by Francis Fujio, was referenced as Etruscan. For more information go to page 452 of The Napier Co. book. To see our recent necklace (now sold) please click here. If you love the look of cabochon stones, this is a perfect dramatic earring for daywear.
- SKU: NA-ER-2023-01-06 10.58.35-70s-tnb-2-a
- Designer or Maker: NAPIER
- Condition: The earrings show signs of wear around the edges and underside of the earring. Price reduced to clearance. Sold as is.
- Date: 1971
- Age Group: Adult
- Color: Goldtone, Goldplated, Gold-plated, faux lapis.
- Material: white metal, brass, gold-plate, hard resin.
- Size: Earrings measure 1 1/8″ in diameter.