Vintage 1976 Napier Pendant NecklaceAugust 5, 2021
Napier 1970s Gold-tone Textured BraceletAugust 5, 2021
Vintage Napier Collar Necklace by Francis Fujio
This is a wonderful gold and silver tone collar necklace from Napier’s 1975 collection. The necklace features a curved plaque with three ovals surmounted by a double ribbed finding. This was designed by Francis Fujio of The Napier Co. A total of 1500 pieces of this design were made for the collection. The necklace can be found on page 495 of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry.
• SKU: NA-NE-2021-05-30 17.08.39-70-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright on oval jump ring
• Style: Necklace/collar necklace
• Circa Date: 1975
• Condition: Excellent/minor tarnishing on chain. Texture on front surface is an image artifact. The surface is polished with no surface wear.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, gold
• Material: Brass, silver and gold plate
• Size or Measurement:
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1970s necklace, Napier Silver-plate Necklace, Napier gold-plate, Francis Fujio, Fashion necklace, Napier bi-color necklace