Stunning set from 1950s by NapierJanuary 19, 2023
Why You Should Buy The Napier BookFebruary 20, 2023
I don’t use the term “rare” often when describing Napier jewelry as I feel it is overused. However, these fabulous Napier rhinestone earrings are on the rarer side. This earring design was part of the 1971 rhinestone collection by Napier. They have a circular surmount with a flower-like rhinestone center suspending a large rhinestone hoop. The hoop is attached in the most unusual way via a spring ring clasp that can be detached from the surmount, creating two different looks. We are offering these earrings here for a super discounted price of $25.00, including shipping (see conditions below) Continental U.S. Please type sold and DM zip code and email address when purchasing.
• SKU: NA-ER-2023-02-02 16.46.13-70s-tnb-a-2
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright mark.
• Style: French clip back.
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Plating is in excellent condition. One stone has green verdigris and there are a few stones that have darkened. Discounted accordingly. Darkened stones are not particularly visible.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, clear
• Material: Brass, silver-tone plate, glass/rhinestone.
• Measurement: Approx. 2.04 from top of surmount x 1.30″ w. (hoop)
• Type: Napier silver-tone rhinestone earrings, Napier rhinestone earrings, Napier hoop earrings, Napier 1970s rhinestone jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier earrings, Napier 1970s earrings, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry