Napier 1950s Silver-plated Blue Cabochon BraceletJuly 13, 2022
Napier Huge Filigree Rhinestone EarringsJuly 13, 2022
Napier 1950s Silver-plated Blue Cabochon Necklace
This necklace features alternating links surmounted by a rich blue glass cabochon. The non-cabochon link has an open center. Each main link is held by a “x-shaped” link giving the piece an interesting pattern. Take a journey in the past and enjoy the fantasy with this Napier runway statement necklace.
• SKU: NA-NE-2022-07-12 14.29.15-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: There is minor surface scratches. Nice patina. The clasp is a little “sticky” and one may need to push the pin on the spring-ring towards closing. This seems to be a characteristic of the smaller “elbow” spring rings.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver, blue
• Material: Brass, silver plate, glass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 15 3/4″ total wearable length x 3/4″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier blue glass cabochon necklace, Napier runway necklace, Napier Silver-plate Necklace, Napier antique-silver plate necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.